Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_voting_barRules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_voting_barRules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

Rules to post your website: Read before posting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:03 am

i lost the name of my site.I change dthe name. and i remembered it to . but the next day when i tried it didn't work. i also tried the pervious one to .
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 pm

it could have been deleted for inactivity? (My 200th post!!!! Congratz to me lol! )
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:18 am

it wasn't inactive. after i got my net connction i was active along with a few GOOD friends unlike
the one i invited they just registered and never visited it again. EXEPT shaco he made it better and then he vanished. i dont complain for that.if anyone invites me to a site i be active there.Un like what the other people did. One guy said there was nothing to do in my site. just give me some ideas. or start new topics. when i fell it is quit active ill host HT's and many other challenges. i didn't mean kevin cauz he said the samw thing when i asked y he was inactive. 1 morething i wanted to ask u shaco to remove me from llittlefightress.i dont wann be there
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 pm

lol dude i lost my little fightress password so i cant get in it i am doomed
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

wow that's why you use universal password like me...
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:00 pm

i didn't mean to blaim anyone just telling my sadness
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 am

No-one should be Off-Topic now. This is the rules topic. If you want you can talk about rules. Not anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules to post your website: Read before posting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2