Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_vote_lcapRules to post your website: Read before posting I_voting_barRules to post your website: Read before posting I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_vote_lcapRules to post your website: Read before posting I_voting_barRules to post your website: Read before posting I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

Rules to post your website: Read before posting

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

Rules to post your website: Read before posting Empty
PostSubject: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 am

Rules for creating a new topic for your site:

1. Describe about your site. Don't just say that 'Please join my site' or 'A wonderful site' etc.

2. Tell everyone your site's specialty and all the things that other sites may not have.

3. You must let LFT to be publish itself on your site.
You must have a particular place or section where you can advertise LFT.
Post proof about it.

4. PM me all the requests and Doubts you have.

5. Your site must have atleast 2 Active Users.

Last edited by Master on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:04 am

here is mine -Link Removed- it is a fan site and harsh you can post ur site -Link Removed-
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:11 am

Okay, begin a topic for your site... Don't post here. -Link Removed-

Edit - You don't have a forum for the website hosting and you don't have 2 active members, Read the Rules...
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

I just realized...
Goku double posted and Master you only remembered to remove the links in one of his posts cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:46 am

Thanks for telling me.
Posts merged and links deleted. Goku you are given 1st Warning. After 3 Warnings you can be banned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:01 am

i am very sad Sad

i lost my site password and it was having 10 active members i lost **** password pale
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:01 am

Click on forgot Pass... or goto your email, I think forumotion sends you a mail with your pass and username...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:49 am

no it didnot send any email

the idot member named luke i designed him as an admin in my site and he dont want making me an admin in my site bull$hit
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 am

Lolz... Well don't discuss about this anymore we are going off topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:39 am

then

~ Topic Locked ~
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 am

No Topic Reopened.
People can post their doubts here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:02 am

there is nothing here to post its only rules they can post it in off topic btw we dont have an off topic section Shocked
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:21 pm

LOL? we have 2 off topic sections... Off topic and General Discussion... lol!
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 am

Yupz.. and I don't want any mess in both the forums. So this topic is opened for Website posting doubts. No more Off Topic discussion.
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:04 am

What about a page? It's not a community, just a webpage ;p . I am still working on my 'LF2 Theatre' (well its acronym was LFT Oo )

Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:52 pm

how about creating a webpage of gallery some screenshots of lf2

and some discriptions about it name it gallery of lf2
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:56 am

ahmm... This is not the right place for the post... This is for your websites...... Not suggestions
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:56 am

Kevin wrote:
What about a page? It's not a community, just a webpage ;p . I am still working on my 'LF2 Theatre' (well its acronym was LFT Oo )

then what is this ?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:46 am

Kevin wrote:

ya I mean I'm asking whether I'm allowed to post my page or not Wink
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 am

@Kevin Yes you are allowed

@Shaco- You are just blaming others. See your mistakes first.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 am

Master wrote:
@Kevin Yes you are allowed

@Shaco- You are just blaming others. See your mistakes first.

what is my mistakes master ??

i also asked for a webpage like kevin or i see that you dont like me and you raging on my every post
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:45 am

@Shaco
First if you mean you are asking for a webpage like I do then you're like "doubling" my post (in some places it is treated as double posting so becareful)

Beside, if you mean you are asking a webpage to be put here then you're in the wrong place (off topic)

@Topic
nice, I'm gonna try, but I'm actually wanting to try too many things lol . i'm gonna make it btw. i'm collecting videos xP
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Kevin wrote:
@Shaco
First if you mean you are asking for a webpage like I do then you're like "doubling" my post (in some places it is treated as double posting so becareful)

Beside, if you mean you are asking a webpage to be put here then you're in the wrong place (off topic)

@Topic
nice, I'm gonna try, but I'm actually wanting to try too many things lol . i'm gonna make it btw. i'm collecting videos xP

no its not double posting just giving some suggestion about your post kevin not at all and how i am in the wrong place ?

you did it too you asked for your lf2 theater so why me ? why do every one goes on me >
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Kevin wrote:

Funny I read about that page recently (surfing through old archives in the old site) and it was a long time ago you're still working on that?

@ Shaco Please stop flaming in the forums and accusing others that's how WWI began because both sides refused to back down...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:03 am

i know ace you are the best Very Happy

but i dont get it why is kevin allowed to post his suggestion webbsite here and i am not ?????

didnot i have my special rights yet or what ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules to post your website: Read before posting   Rules to post your website: Read before posting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules to post your website: Read before posting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next