Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcapBest automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_voting_barBest automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcapBest automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_voting_barBest automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD

Go down 
5 posters

What gun combo do you want in Singleplayer?
automatic rifle and sidearm
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcap0%Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
automatic rifle and sniper
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcap25%Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
sniper and sidearm
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcap0%Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 automatic rifles
 0% [ 0 ]
machine gun and automatic rifle
 0% [ 0 ]
machine gun and sniper
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcap25%Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
machine gun and sidearm
 0% [ 0 ]
2 machine guns (Yeah XD.....)
Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_lcap50%Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Any combo involving riot shield
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD Empty
PostSubject: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

What do you think?
I'm partial to the TAR ACOG sight and the machine gun with 900 rounds storage with holograhic or red dot sight... forgot its name...
and of course DRAGUNOV!!!! WOOT!!!!!! DRAGUNOV DA BEST!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 am

I voted for 2 MGs
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:07 am

COD u mean call of duty? if so which one 1,2,3,4,5?
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:19 pm

2 machine guns = HELL

EDIT : ace man when is this poll gonna end ?
you didnot say when confused
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Who says it has to end this is not an event thingy...
I played 4 (Modern Warfare) 5 (Ewwwwww...) and 6 (Modern Warfare 2 WOOT!!!)
I'm getting Black ops the day it comes out - November 11 Remembrance day
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:34 am

People would keep voting?
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 pm

oh that's right only 3 people votes in this forum...
Who knows maybe one day the forums will get really active?
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:58 am

... Now we will have only two members active. You and Shaco.
(Master)

Last edited by ace(Master) on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:43 am

when can we invite some people to come ? lf2 empire ?
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:16 pm

ace(Master) wrote:
... Now we will have only two members active. You and Shaco.
We still got Nullbyte Goku Kevin Chriz and Ravon though they are semi active but what do you expect we all have schools and lives...
Keep trying!
(ace)
Back to top Go down
Xtremegamer
Members
Members
Xtremegamer

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

I vote for Snipe rifle
Back to top Go down
Xtremegamer
Members
Members
Xtremegamer

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 am

i mean sniper
Back to top Go down
Xtremegamer
Members
Members
Xtremegamer

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am

For Mode I vote Call of Duty 6 World At War
Back to top Go down
Xtremegamer
Members
Members
Xtremegamer

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:28 am

what will You Vote for mode
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

COD 6 is modern warfare 2
5 is world at war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD   Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Fighter Town :: Other Games :: Call of Duty Series-
Jump to: