Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
What exactly is the calander for? I_vote_lcapWhat exactly is the calander for? I_voting_barWhat exactly is the calander for? I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
What exactly is the calander for? I_vote_lcapWhat exactly is the calander for? I_voting_barWhat exactly is the calander for? I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

What exactly is the calander for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

What exactly is the calander for? Empty
PostSubject: What exactly is the calander for?   What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm

It doesn't really matter but just asking... What is the calendar doing there and do we use it at all?

Also, just picking at the fine details here... Is it possible to post your birthday but not what year you are born in? Because I'll rather people not know... lol!
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

What exactly is the calander for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What exactly is the calander for?   What exactly is the calander for? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 am

Why don't you want others to know your age?

and the Calender is for reminding us of the events going to be held.
Back to top Go down

What exactly is the calander for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Fighter Town :: Everything Else :: Maintenance-
Jump to: