Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_vote_lcapCC - a kind of LFCG now here I_voting_barCC - a kind of LFCG now here I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_vote_lcapCC - a kind of LFCG now here I_voting_barCC - a kind of LFCG now here I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

CC - a kind of LFCG now here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

CC - a kind of LFCG now here Empty
PostSubject: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:20 am

Cultris Challenges
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What for did I left LFCG? I am planning to create a bigger community in the amazingly fastest Tetris Clone game: Cultris!

Same as LFCG, CC is a website that challenges you, both beginners and experts!

CC is made as a tool to find balanced opponents. In order to increase your game-play you need to play against balance skilled opponents, and here we go!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The forum is always active and online. We are going to start the first Rated Game! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

CHALLENGE FOR EVERYONE. You don't have to be a skilled player. Neither do your opponents. We accept avery players from every classes, so hopefully you can find a balanced opponent for you!

For beginners, I will soon post video tutorials to Cultris.

For LFT Admin: Thank you for the chance to post my new website here.
Please advertise your site at by posting an article [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:13 pm

" for LFT Admin" LOL
You made it sound so professional as if you haven't known Master for years LOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:23 am

Okay, I must say, your site is great.

and BTW "LFT admin" Lolz....
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Lol. And it seems like I'm starting to get new members and rated game participants Very Happy .
Btw aren't you guys interested in Cultris? Try the rated game there Razz .
The site is build for beginners (who can't play well on official servers)

News update (1)
Date/Time: Thursday, September 30, 2010 / 07:43 am

I. Cultris Beginner's Guide
A new interactive, useful and easy to understand guide for beginners has been released.
It is currently incomplete, but will be perfected soon.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

II. Challenge to Improve: Cultris Rated Game is going on soon
An interesting tournament for beginners and newcomers. We have been given the chance to play in tournaments in CC regardless how bad we may will play!!!
The game will be started next 2 weeks on Tuesday (12th October).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Kevin on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:53 am

ahm... Double Posting... Posts Merged (Master)

Last edited by ace(Master) on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:50 pm

nice kevin i wanna find sometime to play cultris more ^^
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 pm

No he double posted after the 15 hour limit set by you so it's actually okay...
(ace)
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:30 am

In the tut I gave an example of 9, 12, and 16 combo with different combo gap type, but my best combo was 11 however because I misdropped a piece in the end T.T but that's an unexpectedly nice combo for me still.

@@@Shaco: You wanna play Cultris, you can (and please ^^ ) join this rated game -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CC is especially for beginners and newcomers to Cultris Razz so you'd better give CC some shots
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:33 am

yea please teach me it well we will talk at hamachi about it be online
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:50 am

Update #2 Tetris Friends
Hm. You may have noticed that Cultris is very hard for some beginners :0 .

So we are now hosting another Rated Game for Tetris Friends. See topic -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tetris Friends is another version of Tetris. This version has much less gravity (speed) and you don't have to rush to do combos.
Shortly, for beginners, Tetris Friends is a much easier version to start with.

Yet Tetris Friends have much different ruleset compared to Cultris. We can't decide which is harder/easier because in Cultris speed is everything, while in Tetris Friends setting up T-Spins and Tetrises can be worthy.

As we host it as a HC Tournament [R] you will have to play 3 to 5 matches in each round.

Update #3 Reliability System
We have just added a new feature that will record a player's reliability.
For example if a player participate in tournaments and do the matches, his reliability increases. If he registered but doesn't do the matches, his reliability decreases.
Reliability ranges from 0 to 100%.

In future, players with low reliability points will be banned from most tournaments held on our site.
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 pm

what if he says he's busy and didn't join the tourney at all? Does he lose it still or only if he joined the tourney but didn't show up?
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Well, he has registered for the tourney, but if he doesn't send me the confirmation PM he'll be out of the tourney.

I guess I'm gonna change my site's main game from Cultris to Tetris Friends, as it is more popular and flexible to the 'new to tetris' players. It's easier to invite players too, btw.

Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 am

oO Then it will be known as Tetris Freinds Challenges lol
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 am

Yea I really changed the theme. I don't know whether I will change the link.
Oh well, we'll still keep it Cultris.forumotion.com, even though TetrisFriends will be the theme Razz
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:13 am

Lol
A site cultris.forumotion.com about TF... Come and join TF players in cultris.forumotion.com
Hahaha...
(I didn't mean it as a real joke... Don't take this seriously)
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Nice theme BTW it looks much better than the last one...
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:44 am

Hard to persuade TF players @.@
Coz there isn't any players yet.
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 am

TF is really good... But hard to control than real tetris
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:37 am

Hard to control? D: . What's the difference? Oh.. perhaps it has shorter DAS than the classic tetris game, but actually I still need to shorten the DAS

Good thing about TF is that there are several game modes and you can earn score/line send bonus by performing T-Spins. See T-Spins -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:22 am

Nice one... but still... sometimes I press the Drop button instead of Rotate etc.
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 8:49 pm

DAS? What's that? (Yup the drop thing happens to me to0 that's whay I don't like the instant drop...)
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:23 am

DAS? I did not say 'DAS' anywhere... Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Members
Members
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:07 am

Ohh so you mean the controls, lol xD .
DAS: Delayed Auto Shift.

When you hold your right button long enough, the tetrimino slides again and again to the right, until it hits the wall. When it slides, it is Auto Repeating your right button.

ARR = Auto Repeat Rate = how fast your tetrimino slides.
DAS = Delayed Auto Shift = how long you must hold your button to activate Auto Repeat
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:39 am

oO Complicated....
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:07 pm

can't you set it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CC - a kind of LFCG now here   CC - a kind of LFCG now here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CC - a kind of LFCG now here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next