Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

My Video Collection: Combos and more

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:36 am

o ok its nice idea. Keep only very advanced combos in it.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 am

yep hope it works
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 pm

Well, Rave? Are you still there?
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Members
Members
Ravon

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 am

I am always there^^ I think it's a good idea
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am

Master wrote:
Well, Rave? Are you still there?

dont go off topic what did you mean with that Question
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

I meant that is he there so that he could make a vid of the combos.
I am not Off Topic.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:08 pm

oh didnot know that you must explain it much better to let people know what you mean as you are the founder of the site and i am nothing now Sad i hope that you get my admin position for me back please
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:52 am

You will get your position back afterwards. Before that we have many things to do. Like Rave has to prepare his video... I have to create video for forum promotion etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:46 am

oh you have many job here can we have gallery too for the site ?
if kevin comes back you can make it two each of you and post all videos in the gallery like in the older site you all know its name this would be more better for the site dont ask me about helping in it i suck Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:08 am

Okay... we can put all the video's in the video Gallery including rave's combos.
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:51 pm

and in admin position i cant take it right now thanks i will be at school you can sign ace as admin he must take it he is active and helps much too i wont find much time for administrating whole time Razz
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Sure! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
But let's take it one step at a time; sign me up as Global mod first lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 am

lol i dont know what you mean but someon must help harsh until now administrating the site
i will take my position after i finish my school ^^ kidding or maybe if i found some time to do it so ace please take my position until i find some time to do things and rave could be a moderator now and nully could be the global moderator blaze gonna be moderator

so please harsh do these things to make forum look better and post your site on lf2 topsite list thats how you get more members and posted their banners on lf2 topsite list there are 58987 lf2 players there if you want more members come to your site post your banner and your site name then click save and its done
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 am

Okay Okay... I don't have time now. Will do it later on.
Back to top Go down
DarkNight{GOkU}
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
DarkNight{GOkU}

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 am

hey ravon will u be making a new video sooner or lator?
Back to top Go down
Shaco
Members
Members
Shaco

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:05 am

he is already doing a video i think
Back to top Go down
Ravon
Members
Members
Ravon

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 am

are yoiuz sure? at this moment I am celebrating my 16th birthday, I am on pc writing a message, came back from ocotberfest in munich and now I am very drunken!"
Its 3.39 pm and I am drunk; nice feeleing :DDD
I am not sure wheter i wil makme a new lf2 video, I dont know which theme I schould use ;D

EDIT: Ok, now im sober, and I want to apologice for that post XDDD

Last edited by Ravon on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

not bad typing considering you're drunk lol!
Right... Happy Birthday Ravon!
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:44 am

Niive ost tavon...........>,/' uoy shold mkae a vifeo soom......

icchh......

EDIT : Oops... I was drunk too....
Well heres the right thingy-
Nice post Ravon..................... you should make a video soon......
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 5:18 pm

lol!
Bottoms up bom
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 am

So what do you think rave? Making vid or not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Video Collection: Combos and more   My Video Collection: Combos and more - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Video Collection: Combos and more
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2