Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Please Login or Register here first.
Please Note: Registration Does NOT require Activation Mail
Little Fighter Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Fighter Town

A site for LF2 Freaks and all Gamers!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clans
Fight Clan Battles ---------- One more team member needed in Epic Fighters ---------- New Clan - Avatars, one team member needed ----------- First Clash! Avatars vs Epics Click Here to see Clans

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 127 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:18 am
Top posters
ace (604)
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcapNot fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_voting_barNot fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap 
Master (429)
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcapNot fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_voting_barNot fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap 
Shaco (225)
DarkNight{GOkU} (148)
Kevin (122)
Nullbyte (63)
Xtremegamer (25)
Ravon (21)
Blaze (10)
Yash (5)
Latest topics
» LF2 Saga Download
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby ace Sat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

» A Challange for everyone...
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby ace Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 pm

» Best automatic rifle and sniper for COD
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby ace Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

» Data Changing Guide made by Kevin
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:21 am

» Fixed time Tournment
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 am

» Chatting Area
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

» new character [Chrone]
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

» Clan: Epic Fighters
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:46 am

» LFT Official Networks
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:41 am

» THAT SITE IS CRAZY
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeby Xtremegamer Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:38 am

Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think this is fair?
Injustice! Let storm the school with picket signs and object getting homework so early in the year!!!
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcap67%Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Shucks for you... you should suck it up and just do it
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcap0%Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I feel for you man, but homework is good for you, just like broccoli...
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcap33%Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I LIKE CHEESE!!!!!
Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_lcap0%Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? Empty
PostSubject: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Wow i barely started school and I'm already getting a ton of homework...
Isn't there some rule that says we should have at least a week to get used to school life again? Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://lftown.forumotion.com
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:49 pm

Man get used to it. But it is surely injustice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:19 am

no way my school is harder first day of school they gave us homework Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 pm

yeah same here just not in my class so at least I'm not the most unlucky person in the school...
BTW I'm doing my math homework right now as I'm typing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ace
Founder
Founder
ace

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am

LOL... Two things at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Master
Administrator
Administrator
Master

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 pm

It's math homework I can do it without using much brainpower it's not like essay writing or something... I'm just complaining because it tires me out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

really its fun to have homework at first day of school not bad thing

~ Topic Locked ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????   Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not fair! A pile of homework on the second day of school?????
Page 1 of 1